getting industrial pierced

And an industrial piercing perhaps in approx 6-8 weeks. Fantastic.

And an industrial piercing perhaps in approx 6-8 weeks. Fantastic.

Seriously, though, do you see the industrial piercing I've got across

Seriously, though, do you see the industrial piercing I've got across

firma sol · Industrial Piercing; ← Oldest photo

firma sol · Industrial Piercing; ← Oldest photo

Click here to see more industrial piercings pictures or videos.

Click here to see more industrial piercings pictures or videos.

Industrial Piercing

Industrial Piercing

So this is me getting an industrial piercing in my left ear at Shanti in

So this is me getting an industrial piercing in my left ear at Shanti in

I have had a lot ear piercings and was always afraid to get this done

I have had a lot ear piercings and was always afraid to get this done

Industrial piercing with a stretched lobe, tragus, rook and conch.

Industrial piercing with a stretched lobe, tragus, rook and conch.

My Industrial Piercing - Body Piercing and Jewellery Picture Gallery

My Industrial Piercing - Body Piercing and Jewellery Picture Gallery

This is me being a huge baby as I get my industrial piercing.

This is me being a huge baby as I get my industrial piercing.

i got an industrial piercing (2 months ago) and recently a small bump has

i got an industrial piercing (2 months ago) and recently a small bump has

Twilight - Industrial Piercing

Twilight - Industrial Piercing

I just got back from having my industrial done. The piercing is really not

I just got back from having my industrial done. The piercing is really not

Click here to see more industrial piercings pictures or videos.

Click here to see more industrial piercings pictures or videos.

An industrial piercing. Black tri-blend raglan, "Le Sac" dress in cinder,

An industrial piercing. Black tri-blend raglan, "Le Sac" dress in cinder,

File:Industrial piercing.jpg

File:Industrial piercing.jpg

I just got an industrial piercing yesterday.. I understand there will be

I just got an industrial piercing yesterday.. I understand there will be

Vertical Industrial Piercing Pictures

Vertical Industrial Piercing Pictures

Belly Button Piercing Info

Belly Button Piercing Info

Industrial Piercing! Aug 17, 2009 1:06 PM

Industrial Piercing! Aug 17, 2009 1:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment